Enjoy the Ride...

Hello!  It looks like Sunday is going to end up being the day I get to stamp... that's better than nothing, right?  I'm still trying to get my groove back, so I played the Feature Stamper challenge from Splitcoast Stampers again this week.  This week's Featured Stamper is Papercraft Boutique.  She has an amazing Clean & Simple design profile and I enjoyed going through her gallery.

I ultimately settled on this card to CASe:

I kept the layout basically the same, but changed everything else.  I kept the bicycle theme, though because I thought it was super cute and remembered I had this image from Papertrey Ink that I'm not sure I've ever used!

I dug into some designer paper I bought from Stampin' Up before I went on my hiatus... I think I've used it once... it's called Sweet Dreams and I believe it was from a Sale-a-Bration several years ago.  I realize I have a thing about clouds because I used clouds on my card last week as well.. haha!

As always, thanks for stopping by!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend and have a great week!

Supplies
Paper: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Island Indigo, Sweet Dreams DP (all SU)
Ink: Basic Gray (SU)
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Basic Gray Marker, Crisp Cantaloupe Marker, Island Indigo Marker, Sweet Dreams Buttons, Linen Thread (all SU)

Comments

Popular Posts