Tis the Season!

 Hi!  Happy Wednesday!  There is a new sketch up at Splitcoast Stampers!  Hop on over and join us!

I will be the first to admit... this sketch threw me for a loop.  I don't know why, but I always struggle with angles.  To top it off.. the blade on my paper cutter decided to stop cutting nice smooth lines and was just demolishing the edges of every cut I made... GRRR.  I need to go get some new ones.. good thing I just received a $10 reward from AC Moore.. HAHA!  OH... and my Cherry Cobbler ink pad apparently is going back and so my image looks really bad in person.. thankfully, it photographed okay.  There are weird little pills on the stamp pad, like you get on your sweater.  WEIRD!

Anyway, I used my new set, Oh What Fun and made a simple Christmas card using the paper Trim the Tree from last year.  I think it was from last year... ANYWAY... I think it turned out pretty cute and was a good way to use up some scraps!

The ribbon is the Cherry Cobbler quilted ribbon.  I don't know what it is, but I cannot make a decent bow with that stuff, so I just knotted it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Trim the Tree DP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Oh What Fun
Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Cherry Cobbler Quilted Ribbon

Comments

Popular Posts