Oh, What Fun

I always find myself starting to look forward to Christmas about this time each year.  I don't know what it is, but I dream of it getting here, but then when it does I just feel like it goes way too fast and I'm exhausted.. haha!  Anyway, the plus to being in the Christmas spirit early is that I get a jump on my holiday cards. 

Today's card is for the Pals Paper Arts challenge which is a sketch!  It is a pretty simple sketch this time and since it just required one small panel, I thought it would be fun to highlight some bigger print designer paper.  This paper is retired, of course, but I never really used it... Imagine that!  HAHA!  It is called Nordic Noel.  I paired it with one of my new stamp sets, Oh, What Fun! 

I like how this turned out and it was super easy to put together!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Paper: Baja Breeze (retired), Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green (retired), Whisper White, Nordic Noel DP (retired)
 Ink: Gumball Green (retired)
Stamps: Oh, What Fun
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon, Large Scallop Edgelit

Comments

  1. A fun and festive Christmas card. You are getting me in the spirit of the season too. Thanks for playing with the Pals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute, love this Christmas card. Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts