From Santa

 Ever made a card and you were like.. YES THIS IS AWESOME!  Well, that was the feeling that I had when I made this card!  Look, I even heat embossed.. WHOA!  HAHA!  Last Friday, my mom and I had a stampin' day at her house and I got really creative with some of my new supplies, along with a few new goodies that had just come in.

I was inspired to do last week's Sketch Frenzy and I just kind of went from there.

The house is stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder on Baked Brown Sugar card stock.  The Santa and reindeer are also heat embossed with white embossing powder.  The sentiment is from the new set, Oh What Fun!  I used the new Softly Falling embossing folder to make my snow.  The tag is made with a Chalk Talk Framelit with the slot punch added.

I can't remember what paper I used.. ACK!  It was some that my mom had a few years ago.  It is Stampin' Up.

Supplies:
Paper:
Baked Brown Sugar, Real Red, Whisper White
Stamps: Holiday Home, Oh What Fun
Ink: Versamark, Gumball Green, Real Red
Accessories: Holiday Home Framelits, Chalk Talk Framelits, Slot Punch, Gumball Green Double Stitched Ribbon, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, White Embossing Powder

Comments

Popular Posts