MDS Top 10 Memories

Hello!  Today, I come to you with a double page layout that I made using My Digital Studio 2!  One of the things I want to do more of is digital scrapbooking.  I started that off today by making a spread of some of the top 10 events from my dance studio's 2012 year.

 My Digital Studio 2 is an easy way to compile your memories without all the mess and stress of buying supplies and taking up space in your house to scrapbook.

My Digital Studio 2 is really easy software to use for any level computer user.

Most of what I used on these pages comes with your My Digital Studio 2 basic download or software content disc.  I wanted to show all my blogland friends how much you get when you buy the software.

Supplies & Item #'s
My Digital Studio 2 (#130645 basic disc / #130647 MDS2+ disc)

Basic Disc Includes:

Express yourself and impress your friends when you create projects using MDS 2, My Digital Studio’s digital design software.

Software disc includes:
* Full software with design tools to create cards, photobooks, calendars, and more
* Some functional content including a few punches, card stock, and photo layouts


Features:
* A disc version of the software that you’ll get in the mail
* Easy to order professional prints of your designs
* Mac and Windows compatible


MDS2+ Disc Includes:
Software disc includes:
* Full software with design tools to create cards, photobooks, calendars, and more
* $500 in digital content

Features:
* A disc version of the software that you’ll get in the mail
* Easy to order professional prints of your designs
* Mac and Windows compatible


Cheep Talk Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download (#118834)
Talk is "cheep" with the friendly birds in the Cheep Talk* Two-Step Stampin' stamp brush set. Place these feathered friends on a branch and let their chatter do the talking for you.  

Flag Punch - Digital Download (#125785)

Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch - Digital Download (#122151)

Perfect Pennants Shape Punch - Digital Download (#127353)

Schoolbook Serif Numbers Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download (#118822)

Basic Pearls and Rhinestones - Digital Download (#124330)

    

Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts