Wishing Big

Hello!  I sat down and made this card for yesterday's Mojo Monday sketch challenge!  This sketch really appealed to me because of the different panels, perfect for showcasing some of my new designer paper!  I used the new Patio Party paper for this card.

I once again pulled out my new Daydream Medallions set and Floral Framelits.  I am so happy I purchased these two products because they are so fun and versatile!  The sentiment is from the set Word Play which I actually got free for my feature in the Stampin' Success magazine!

I am loving the new in-colors... aren't you?  This card features several of them, Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, and Summer Starfruit!

Supplies List:
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Patio Party Dp
Stamps: Daydream Medallions, Word Play
Ink: Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse
Accessories: Floral Framelits, Midnight Muse Stitched Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Pin It

Comments

  1. This is a great card Riley - I don't have all the new catalogue yummies yet here in Oz, but can't wait to my hands on the Floral Framleits and WordPlay! I liked this Mojo layout - can see myslef using it again!
    Lou X
    www.louisesharp.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts