Betsy's Blossom


Hi everyone!  Before I get into my card for today, I want to share with you that I took the picture with my PHONE!  I know I'm late jumping on the smartphone bandwagon, but now that I have, I can never go back!  I think it took a great picture!

Anyway, onto my card!  I used the new Betsy's Blossom and paired it with the Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper.  I love how it turned out!  The sketch is this week's Pals Paper Arts challenge.  It was a challenge for me as I haven't made a card with a lot of layers and elements in quite a while.

The bird is stamped and then cut out and mounted on dimensionals over the branch image.  The flowers are punched out of the 1'' circle punch.  The centers were stamped in Island Indigo and punched out with one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack.

Supplies List (with links to purchase the product)
Paper: Whisper WhiteIsland Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Betsy's Blossom
Ink: Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: 1'' Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Label Framelits, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' DimensionalsFancy Fan Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful day!




Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts